Friday 24 February 2017

LINK’D - The Enemy Within: A Companion


We finally return to something actually oldhammer-related.

Over the years the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay community has produced some truly great fan-made content, ranging from excellent one-shot scenarios to full campaigns and fanzines (Warpstone and Liber Fanatica). 

I’m planning on getting back to some of that stuff eventually, but today I want to mention Gideon’s “The Enemy Within: A Companion”.

I’ll let the author introduce the document himself here, where you can also find a link to the 6th edition of the companion as well as the first part of the 7th edition. You read that right: Seven editions. If that isn’t dedication, I don’t know what is.
I’ve used the companion myself when GM’ing TEW, and it was a great help.

The rest of Gideon’s blog is also a very interesting read if you are at all interested in the early days of WFRP. Give it a look.


Croaker

No comments:

Post a Comment